Hey there lovely book lovers! I hope everyone is doing well and reading #allthebooks!
I was tagged a little while ago by the lovely Whimsically Megan.
The award was created by Maggie @Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Credit the creator
- Tag this post with #AwesomeBloggerAward
- Answer all the questions given to you
- Nominate some people
- Write 10 questions for them to answer
- Who or what are you most grateful for in life?
I know this is a pretty standard, but I am so grateful for my family. Obviously, I adore my little family – my husband and two little girls. Especially now that we’ve been able to be home together every day, all day, you’d think we’d get sick of each other, but it’s been wonderful – all of us working together at the dining room table/library all day. I’m also SUPER close to my parents and siblings. I consider my two sisters and my brother my best friends, and I’ve always had a really good relationship with my family. We’re very low key drama and we all appreciate how uniquely close we are.
- Who is your favourite musician/band/singer?
I think Ben Platt has the most gorgeous voice and I could listen to him sing all day. I’ve always been a huge fan of Jason Mraz as a singer/songwriter. HIM has been my OG fav band. I’m also a diehard Swiftie. I have so much respect for that woman.
- What would you like to be remembered for?
Interestingly enough, unlike a lot of the MCs in the books I read, I don’t really care if I’m remembered in the historical sense. Obviously, I want to be remembered fondly by those I love, but I’m not over here trying to leave a legacy. I just want to be happy and spread happiness. Whether anyone remembers my name doesn’t really matter to me.
- Do you prefer Bookstagram or Book Twitter? Share your social links.
I’m partial to Bookstagram. I have some of the best interactions and conversations with fellow book lovers there. My handle on both is @inloveandwords.
- Random question: do you have a specific mug for specific beverages? Ex. a mug only for coffee, a mug only for tea, etc.? (I can’t be the only one!)
LOL! Not necessarily. I definitely prefer my tea in a mug and my water in any type of insulated cup that has a straw.
- Sequel, prequel, or spin-off?
- Do you prefer a boring protagonist or a prickly protagonist?
Prickly, for sure!
- Do you prefer unexpected death or unexpected betrayal?
Oooo great question. Hmm… I think unexpected death, even though it usually KILLS me.
- What’s your favourite trope?
I don’t know if it’s a trope, but I LOVE the virgin hero in romance.
- What’s your least favourite trope?
Bullying in romance.
- What is your favorite trope?
- What is your favorite book from that trope?
- What are your favorite traits in main characters?
- What is your most recent all-time favorite book you read?
- What is your most re-read book?
- Tag some of your favorite book bloggers.
- Name your Top 5 authors you’d like to meet?
- What would you ask those authors if you had a conversation with them?
- What type of blog posts are your favorite to write?
- What are your favorite blog posts to read?