I recently saw that for Valentine’s Day, Goodreads posted their Top 100 romance novels and I thought it would be fun to see how many of the books I read and what I rated them.
Let’s do this!
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan ★★★★★
This is an all-time favorite! I absolutely loved it and have reread it many times.
- Bully by Penelope Douglas ★★
While I adored Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglas, I just couldn’t get past how horrible the hero in this one was to the heroine.
- Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) by JR Ward ★★★★★
I adored this book and the first few in this series.
- Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines ★★★
This book was just ok. I didn’t love it, but I didn’t hate it.
- Flat Out Love by Jessica Park ★★★★★
I really loved this unique story!
- Jacob (Nightwalkers #1) by Jacquelyn Frank ★★★★★
YES YES YES! This is another all-time favorite. I love this entire series SO much.
- Maybe Someday (Maybe #1) by Colleen Hoover ★★★★★
And ANOTHER ONE of my favorites. I’ve reread this one a gazillion times as well.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyles ★★★★★
I wouldn’t categorize this as a romance, but I did really like it.
- Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon ★★★★★
This is such an epic romance and I’m obsessed. The TV show is one of the best adaptations I’ve ever seen.
- Rule (Marked Men #1) by Jay Crownover ★★★★★
I’m so excited to see this one on here, I’m so in love with this entire series and this book was my favorite.
- Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover ★★★★
While I enjoyed this book, it wasn’t my favorite Colleen Hoover.
- Slave to Sensation (Psy-Changeling #1) by Nalini Singh ★★★★
I was a little disappointed in this one because it was so hyped and I just thought it was fine.
- Tangled by Emma Chase ★★★★
I loved how this story was told with a hilarious unreliable narrator.
- A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks ★★★★★
I don’t like Nicholas Sparks as a person, but I used to love his books back when I read them.
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton DNF
I could not get through this one.
So, it looks like I’ve read only 15 of the 100 books listed here! I do have a BUNCH of them on my TBR, though!
How about you? How many have you read and what did you think of them?