I was tagged by Books are the New Black – if you’re not following her you should be! Thanks, Leslie!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Sorry! I didn’t see the link to the creator anywhere!)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate blogs you love
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- I am the youngest of four. I have two sisters and an older brother
- My sisters, mom, dad and I are all in a romance book club called Talk Darcy to Me.
- My dad loves reading romance novels. His favorite author is Mariana Zapata. He got into reading romance when he was babysitting my youngest a few years ago and randomly took a book off of one of my bookshelves and read it!
What has been a great TV show/Movie that you have recently seen?
I don’t watch a lot of TV, but I do go to the movies whenever there is one out that I really like. I think the most recent one I saw that I really enjoyed was Little Women. I watched the 1949 version of the movie a million times as a kid.
What is winter like where you live?
It’s basically nonexistent LOL! Actually, the weather is usually gorgeous – in the 70s, occasionally dipping down a little lower, but mostly beautiful!
What are your favorite blogging posts to read?
I love favorites lists, recs, and discussion posts the most.
What was your favorite book of 2019?
Finale by Stephanie Garber – it was the best ending to a series I’ve ever read.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The power to heal.
- Who are three of your favorite book bloggers?
- What are your favorite genres to read?
- Where do you purchase the majority of your books?
- If you could dream cast the main characters in your favorite book of 2019, who would the actors be?
- What is your current favorite song?