I was nominated by the wonderful Brittany at Perfectly Tolerable. Thank you for the nomination, my love!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to them
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Notify the nominees by commenting or pinging back to one of their blog posts
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
- What is your all-time favorite book?
OMG this is an impossible question to answer! Maybe it makes me a basic b*tch, but A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas is the first book that comes to mind.
- If you had to recommend a single book to a stranger, without knowing their reading level or interests, what would it be?
This is another impossible one! I’m the worst at giving random book suggestions without asking a million questions first. I think that, even though I never really got into it, I’d probably ask if they’ve read Harry Potter since that seems to be the most commonly loved book – then we’d go from there.
- What is your favorite alcoholic drink? (or regular drink if you don’t drink)
I’m not a big drinker, but I do like a nice sangria!
- What app do you use the most on your phone?
My Gmail app. I’m so boring.
- What is your favorite animated Disney Movie?
Beauty and the Beast with Aladdin as a close second!
- Who is your favorite superhero?
I’m a big fan of Wonder Woman right now 🙂
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Early bird, for sure. I have such a hard time staying up late these days!
- Where is your favorite place to read?
I have a super comfy reading chair in my library that I’m obsessed with.
- Do you read books on your phone?
No, I never have been able to read books on my phone… unless listening to Audible on it counts!
- Are you participating in any reading challenges in 2019? (If so which ones?)
Yep! The next one I’m participating in is The Buzzword Readathon! I’m both nervous and excited for it.
- Where is the weirdest place you have ever read?
I listen to audiobooks, so I read in super weird places… like in the middle of Target, while getting dental work, etc. 🙂 It’s especially interesting when it’s a steamy book.
So… I’m actually going to break the rules a bit here and not tag anyone only because I feel like almost everyone has done this tag before. However, if you haven’t, I had a lot of fun answering Brittany’s questions, so feel free to answer hers if you’d like!