I was so excited when The Perks Of Being A Daydreamer tagged me in this one! I love this movie so much!
- Thank the person who tagged you and provide a link to their post!
- Maaaybe include a link to my (the creator’s) post, which is this one right here.
- Include the logo somewhere in the post.
- Find a book/anime/movie/manga/K-Drama/TV show or anything else that fits the prompts below.
- Cliche rule here, but have fun!
- Tag 5 to 10 people (or more, if you’re feeling like it, no biggie)
1. The Greatest Showman: In Which The Intro Is Amazing
Alpha (Shifters #6) by Rachel Vincent has, hands down, the best intro. However, you have to have read the previous books to appreciate just how intense it is.
2. A Million Dreams: In Which Things Get A Little Too Dragged
Honestly? It’s hard for me to find a book that dragged only because if I find that I’m not enjoying a book, I just don’t finish it.
3. Come Alive: In Which There Is A Nice Plot Twist
I mean, I think I have to say A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas! Luckily I read it before I saw any chatter about it, so the twist took me completely off-guard.
4. The Other Side: In Which A Villain Turns Into A Good Guy or Vice Versa
The Sweep Series by Cate Tiernan definitely counts for this one. I don’t think I ever fully recovered.
6. This Is Me: In Which Representation Is Amazing
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Huong. I love that the author is Asian and has high0functioning autism which is represented in the main character as well.
7. Rewrite The Stars: In Which It’s ‘Us Against The World’ [Not Necessarily Romantic]
I’ve always loved Lissa and Rose’s relationship in the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead.
8. Tightrope: In Which The Love Triangle Took A Wrong Turn
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, I suppose. I loved them both, but I still was on the other team.
9. From Now On: In Which The Main Character Only Gets Their Stuff Together In The End
Lover Awakened by JR Ward. It’s a hard fought battle, but it is worth the wait!
… And that’s all folks! Feel free to do this one if you’d like! Let me know if you do!