There are so many amazing book bloggers around the web which means that there are so many great bookish blog posts each month. I wish I could say that I actively read every blog post of every blog I follow, however, I don’t. But when I do, I always make sure the take note of my favorite posts so that I can share them with you.
I highly recommend you follow all these blogs! I love these amazing peeps!
Here are my favorite posts from September
- John Green’s books have some of my favorite quotes, so I loved this post from Junky Writing.
- Just Another Book in the Wall talked about her book review process. It’s always interesting seeing how other bloggers approach reviews.
- Early Bookish Birds discusses what she calls her “Happy Hour” – a time she sets aside just for reading and I’m loving it so much.
- I love round-ups of favs from other bloggers, especially those that focus on the genres/tropes I love, so of course I enjoyed The Bookie Rookie’s Fav Contemporary Books.
- Books and Co. listed all the amazing things about being a book blogger, and I am totally on the same page as her!
- Forever and Everly tackles the interesting topic of high ratings and whether they have anything to do with critical reading.
- I am so super jelly of Elissa Reads’ library wall!
- Discerning Couch Potato absolutely nailed it (as usual) with her review of The Kiss Quotient.
- I was very interested in reading all the reasons why Kristin Kraves Books adds books to her TBR to see how they compare with mine.
- Of Stranger Worlds gave some advice for getting over a book slump.
*And my fav of the month:For the Love of Books made me love her even more after she shared her story about having Cerebal Palsy and how books brought her happiness.*