A huge thank you to Lori’s Bookshelf Reads for nominating me for this award!
- Favorite Go-To show?
Gilmore Girls, The Office, and Sex and the City are the shows that I can rewatch a million times!
- Your least favorite book that you sadly own?
Actually, I’m pretty good about donating books that I don’t enjoy. My bookshelves are sacred spaces 😛
- How many people in your everyday life do you talk about books?
Quite a few, actually! I have a couple of coworkers who love books, both my sisters and my mom, my husband, and a few friends!
- Hyped book your not interested in reading?
I don’t really have any interest in reading Darker by EL James.
- Your biggest disappointment book or movie wise?
The Vampire Academy movie was so MTV-ified, it was so disappointing. I absolutely love that series, but they turned it all teenybopper-y and it never took off. I was so desperately hoping for the sequels to be made because I love the series!
- Book that your excited about to turn into a movie?
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before!!!
- Favorite genre of music?
I am absolutely all over the place when it comes to music. I listen to everything and I honestly do not have a favorite.
- Do you usually have a sweet tooth?
I just like food in general LOL
- Most popular book you haven’t read yet?
There are so many! I really need to read The Hate U Give!
- Where do you blog?
At home, usually in my Reading Chair 🙂
- Do you like exercising?
I do, actually. I like putting together workouts and getting my body moving. I like how I feel afterward… actually doing the exercises and getting motivated can be tricky, but overall I do.
As always, please do not feel obligated to participate 🙂 I’m sure many of you have done this already!
- Where is your favorite place to purchase books?
- Describe your perfect bookish date.
- Have you ever been to a book convention? If so, what is your advice for first-timers?
- Who are your top 3 favorite authors?
- What are your top 3 favorite genres?
- Do you subscribe to any bookish services (i.e. subscription boxes, audiobook services, Kindle Unlimited, etc.). If so, which ones and why (or why not).
- Who is your favorite villain?
- What is the best movie you’ve seen recently?
- What is your favorite recipe?
- What’s your best tip for finding time to read?