I’m just settling in from a Date Day with my youngest daughter, Violet (3yo). Her sister has been at my parents house for a couple days and my husband was gone for the day, so I took advantage of the opportunity to have some fun, just her and I.
We went bowling, played in the arcade, went out to lunch, got some FroYo, went to the library, then came home and promptly took a nap. I actually slept, too! Which is rare. Usually, I can’t turn my brain off and use the opportunity to get some stuff done, but I passed right out.
Anyway, this is a fairly new feature I’ve added to the blog last month where I show you all the books that I’ve added to my TBR! (As if the thing isn’t long enough.
Here are all the books I’ve added to my TBR this month
(In order from date added. Titles link to Goodreads.)
- Dr. Strange Beard (Winston Brothers #5) by Penny Reid
- Between the Lines (Between the Lines #1) by Tammara Webber
- Finale (Caraval #3) by Stephanie Garber
- Toil & Trouble: 15 Tales of Women & Witchcraft Edited by Jessica Spotswood & Tess Sharpe
TBH I’m not sure why I added Dr. Strange Beard to my TBR when I haven’t even read the first book, but I’m sure I’ll love the series, so I’m not mad about it. After recently reading my first Tammara Webber and enjoying it, I decided to check out some of her other books and Between the Lines looked really good. I actually only recently realized, after reading Legendary, that the third book in the trilogy had a title! As for Toil and Trouble, I mean, the cover is freaking gorgeous and the topic is exciting!
- Fall From Grace (Mad World #1) by Christine Zolendz
- Clear Water by Amy Lane
- Jake Undone (Jake #1) by Penelope Ward
- Brightly Burning by Alexa Donne
I read the first part of Jake Undone at the end of Gemini, and it got me hooked enough to add it to my TBR (even though Penelope Ward books have either been complete misses for me or just OK).
- Moonshot by Alessandra Torre
- Amour Amour (Aerial Ethereal #1) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie
- The Hard Count by Ginger Scott
- Fraternize (Players Game #1) by Rachel Van Dyken
Most of these books and some of the ones below were added to my TBR after reading this post by Book Twins Reviews!
- The Foxhole Court (All for the Game #1) by Nora Sakavic
- The Bombshell Effect by Karla Sorensen
- Within These Walls (Walls #1) by J.L. Berg
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
I’m actually surprised that To Kill a Kingdom wasn’t already on my TBR!
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
- Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
- Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodi Ashton
- Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton
After finally reading The Kiss Quotient, I added Helen Hoang’s other book! The last three are books that I found at my local library’s little used book store. They’re a Persephone retelling!