Good morning and happy Mother’s Day!
Just a quick tag post today because I plan on spending the day in my reading chair devouring books while watching my girls play nearby. It’s essentially what I did last year for Mother’s Day and my birthday and it’s absolutely perfect.
Bookish Naughty List
I have a feeling this will reveal that I’m extremely naughty LOL!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it.
Yep. To be fair, I didn’t request it.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley:
LOL! Yes, but I’ve only requested 8 books. I’m extremely picky when it comes to ARCs.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did):
No, actually! Since starting my blog, I’ve reviewed every book I’ve read.
4. Folded down the page of a book:
All the damn time. I destroy my favorite books.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book:
Again, all the time! This is why I can’t borrow books.
6. DNF a book this year:
Yes! This month, in particular, has been rough. I’ve been in reread mode since the past few new books I’ve read have been duds.
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it:
Absolutely. I’m a sucker for gorgeous covers. I love having pretty books on my shelves.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else :
All. The. Time.
9. Skim read a book:
I’m sorry to say I do this a lot. Reading audiobooks kind of forces me to absorb every word, but when I’m reading I often get excited and skim to get to the good parts. To be fair, if I love a book that I’ve read the physical copy of, I’ll usually get the audiobook and listen to it as well.
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal:
I’ve only been participating in the Goodreads challenge for two years and both years I made pretty attainable goals. This year, however, I upped my count by 50 and I’m currently 9 books behind. #mistake
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it:
OMG yes. I’ve had to buy a couple of books from the library because I kept them too long… and I have a handful of books from friends that I “borrowed.” Like I said, I’m the worst person in the world to lend books to. I take full responsibility.
12. Broke a book buying ban:
LOL! I’ve never even put myself on one because I know it’d be impossible.
3. Started a review, left it for ages then forgot what the book was about:
OMG I did that with, like, 5 books (all around the same time) and never did it again!
14. Wrote in a book you were reading:
All the time.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads:
I originally saw this tag on Secret Library Book Blog. I’d love to see your answers, too! Let me know if you end up doing this one.