Happy Saturday, friends! I would say that it’s a nice relaxing Saturday over here, but that’d be a complete lie. Currently, my girls are playing (loudly) nearby and my husband has heavy metal blaring in the bathroom as he repairs something our shower.
I’m over here in my reading chair like
Anyway, what better time to do an Award tag?!
Thank you to The Cozy Pages for the nomination! Nina is absolutely worth a follow!
About The Awesome Blogger Award
The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated – “This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers and let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
What’s your Harry Potter name? Use this generator to figure it out.
Do you have a favourite nursery rhyme?
I’ve always thought Hush Little Baby had such a pretty melody.
What book were you reading last Friday?
I was actually re-reading With Visions of Red on Audio (and loving every second of it!)
Do you have a least favourite character from a book? If so, who?
Hmmmm… I think since it is fresh on my mind, Elle’s stepsister from Geekerella was pretty horrible. I almost had to take a break from reading after she destroyed Elle’s costume.
Are you a fan of surprise parties? Why/ why not?
I am, actually! In my limited experience, I’ve always enjoyed being surprised with a party 🙂
The next time you leave your home, where are you headed?
The gym if I’m being good. Otherwise, my husband and I are going out to dinner for our anniversary!
TBH you are all awesome! Feel free to answer my questions whether you are tagged here or not!
No pressure to do this tag! I’m sure many of you have already been nominated 🙂
- What is your favorite quote from your favorite book?
- What is your favorite thing about your favorite author’s books?
- Describe how you felt after you’d just finished your favorite book for the first time.
- What is one bookish item (aside from books and shelves!) that you absolutely cannot live without?
- What is the best biography, manga, or graphic novel you ever read? (This may seem extremely random, but it’s actually very self-serving for me. I’m looking for fantastic bios to read and I want to try reading manga and graphic novels)
Alright, guys! I suppose I’ll go do some chores so it doesn’t seem like I’m as lazy as I am today. 😛