Oh, hi there! I just finished a ridiculous workout in my garage, so I’m currently laid out in my bed wanting to die… and I thought to myself, “What better time to write the blog post that I forgot to post today!”
Anyway, the wonderful Ally over at Ally Writes Things nominated me for this award last month. Thank you so much, Ally!
If you aren’t following her already, you should get on it! I love, love, love her blog and you will, too!
Anyloo (yes, I just tried to make up a new word), let’s get on with the award, shall we?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog and list the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- I’m a great aunt.
As in my niece had a baby… not just the fact that I’m a fantastic aunt (LOL)/ My niece (who I really view more like a younger sister than a niece) recently had a baby boy! He’s my first great nephew and he’s so gorgeous it slays me. It absolutely cracks me up because he looks so much like my niece and even makes a lot of the same I’m judging you expressions that she makes!
- My 10th wedding anniversary is tomorrow!
My husband and I met when we were 18. We were friends for a year, then he asked me out (multiple times until I finally, grudgingly, said yes.) We dated for a year, then we moved in together. We lived together for a year, then we got engaged. We were engaged for a year, then we got married. We were married for 4 years before we had our first daughter and our second daughter came almost 2 years exactly after that (their birthdays are August 20 and August 24!). It was quite the timeline!Our wedding was the most fun day of my life and it certainly set the tone for the rest of our marriage.
- I recently crossed off the #1 thing on my bucket list.
I’ve always wanted to write and publish a book… and I finally did back in August! It’s called A Soul Full of Stars and I’m currently writing the next book in the series.
If you could change one thing about a book, what would it be?
The first thing that popped into my mind was, “I would make A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas longer!”
What’s a bookish turn-off? Like something that will make you not read a book?
I have been proven wrong so many times by authors who take a trope I think I don’t like and make me love it that I’ve learned not to say that I won’t read a book about (insert trope here). However, I think if the author is a completely awful person, I probably wouldn’t read their book or talk about it.
If you could attend any bookish wedding, which would it be?
I hate to mention it twice, but, DUDE to have seen Rhys interrupt Tamlin and Feyre’s wedding would’ve been EPIC!
What’s your favourite type of tea?
Lady Grey tea with a little bit of cream and nothing else in the morning is so heavenly. I love starting my day off with it!
Who’s your favourite Disney princess?
Princess Leia 🙂
My Best Post
I’m going to interpret this as my favorite post, and I’ll go with my monthly Favorite Blog Post round-up where I link to all the best bookish blog posts I’ve read the previous month.
Nominees and Questions
- Sincerely KarenJo
- Book Dragon Lair
- Abagail’s Books
- Books and Blends
- A Happy Little Bookworm
- The Cozy Pages
- Paper Royalty
Please don’t feel obligated to participate (and no judgment if you don’t get to it right away), but I’d love to see your answers if you do! I apologize if you’ve already been tagged for this one!
- Who are your Top 3 Book Boyfriends or Girlfriends?
- Using those top three, choose which one you’d want to make out with, one you’d marry, and one you’d have to kill. (Muhahahaha)
- EXPLAIN YOURSELF! (Referring to the above question)
- How badly do you hate me right now for making you kill one of your book boyfriends/girlfriends?
- What would you say to the book boyfriend/girlfriend you had to kill right before you did it?
LOL that escalated quickly. Sorry! (Sure am glad I didn’t have to answer those questions!)