First of all, a giant THANK YOU to Karen Jo over at Sincerely, Karen Jo for the nomination. Go check out her blog! You’ll love her as much as I do.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does it Work?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Karen Jo’s Questions
Name a few of your dream destinations.
Confession: I have the opposite of Wanderlust. I am not a big fan of travel, so I don’t have a lot of dream destinations. I think it stems from years of having really bad anxiety that made the thought of travel horrifying. Now that my anxiety is somewhat under control, I’m still not huge on travel, but a few places I would want to go if I could teleport would be the Phillippines, Paris, and Rome.
What’s your favorite dessert and why?
Chocolate mousse in pretty much any capacity is my favorite thing. French Silk pie? GET IN MY BELLEH! I’m a big fan of chocolate 🙂
What are your top 10 favorite reads in 2017?
This is easy! I listed my 2017 favorites in this post!
What was the last book you DNF?
Co-Wrecker (Binghamton #1) by Meghan Quinn. I explain it a little more here.
What songs are you listening to right now?
I am obsessing hard over The Greatest Showman, so I’ve had that soundtrack on repeat. OMG that movie was pure magic. I felt on the verge of tears the entire time because I just couldn’t handle how much I loved it. I remember wondering, throughout the whole movie, who wrote the music for it… and I come to find it’s Pasek and Paul – the guys who wrote the music for Dear Evan Hansen! No wonder it was amazing!
What are some of your most anticipated reads in 2018?
I don’t typically keep up with new releases unless it’s a series I’m obsessed with. That being said, I can’t wait for A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas!
Name 3-5 of your favorite book boyfriends?
Rhys from ACOMAF
Matthew from Discovery of Witches
Lance from Pucked Off.
Who are some of your auto-buy authors?
Sarah J Maas
Do you have a bad bookish habit? What is it?
I destroy the books I read. I crack the spine, write in the margins, underline favorite passages, dog-ear pages, spill food on them… and I don’t even care! #evil #badbookowner #dontletmeborrowyourbooks
How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
Honestly? Very rarely. There are so many books that I want to read within the genre I love that it’s hard for me to pick up a book I don’t particularly want to read.
Which book in 2017 surprised you the most?
The Pucked Series, particularly Pucked Off. The entire series was lighthearted and funny, but Pucked Off was much more serious and I fell so intensely hard for that book to my surprise!
Be sure to check out these blogs!
And, of course, anyone else who would like to answer these questions, please do and tag me so I can read it!
I love when I get to ask my own questions, because I’m super nosey and I love reading everyone’s answers!
- What is your all-time favorite romance novel?
- Is there a certain book that launched your love of reading? Which book?
- Have you ever read a book that has actually scared you?
- What is your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
- List your dream cast for your favorite book.
- What are some of your favorite YouTube channels (if you watch them.)
- Name 3 items on your bucket list.
- What’s the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you?
- Have you ever had a meetcute? What happened?
- What is one of the best blogging tips you’ve ever heard or given?
- Post a picture of your favorite bookish meme.